Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday's Child Is Loving And Giving



Been bogged down in sending out a new poetry manuscript titled The Last Days of Our Pompeii. Need to catch up on a bunch of stuff! But it's spring now and maybe that will give me the energy. I'm going to post a new and maybe improved gin and tonic video this weekend, God willing. Hope you're all hanging in there!

Michelle's Spell of the Day
"Que sera, que sera, whatever will be will be." theme for the Doris Day show -- seems to fit the mood this afternoon

Cocktail Hour
Drinking movie suggestion: Love Liza

Benedictions and Maledictions
Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Michigan State!!!Beat Kansas!!!Sweet 16!!!!!!!--JLCGULL

Anonymous said...

Tom Izzo and his Michigan State Spartans advance to the Elite Eight with their victory over the Kansas Jayhawks!!!! It's March Madness!!!!--JLCGULL

Lana Gramlich said...

I'm hanging in there. Back atcha!

the walking man said...

i am also hanging in there but I have to admit that dress took me back to remembering Lada in her fringed dress Dancing on Hullabaloo, way before your time kiddo.

Tim said...

Nice to see Grouchie in the picture, although he does look like he just stumbled home from some pretty intense partying.

Anonymous said...

I'll enjoy touring Pompeii with you.--Father Merrin

Charles Gramlich said...

I had a beer myself last night. A really big beer. Good luck with the manuscript.

jodi said...

Hey Kitten, I am struggling with the first cold I've had in years. Forgot how annoying it is. Snoozing with Lola helps. xoxoxo