Thursday, March 12, 2009

Broken Glass



Hi everyone! Have been suffering with a tiny case of an evil cold. Will be back at you on Friday the 13th. Hope you're having a great week! The Last Episode of Sober House was on tonight and I was deeply sad. Both Celebrity Rehab and Sober House played a huge part of my recovery from my surgery. Also, I decided on a new drinking game -- take a shot every time Andy Dick cries on camera. It works better than I Never and Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf combined!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're all ready for my black and white ball. The party of the century!!!(next to Woodstock!!(not the bird))!!!--Truman C.

the walking man said...

Was it sneeze or boot that took the window out?

jodi said...

Hi Doll, hope you are feelin' better. We played that game with shots during "Gone With the Wind". Everytime Melanie said something stupid, all had to drink a shot.

Charles Gramlich said...

My problem with your drinking game is that I'd have to have a lot of drinks before I could stand watching Andy Dick on screen.

Anonymous said...

myCajunQueen
BottomsUp
FoxlyLadyD
RockinBoots
OMightyIsis
Shazammm
R2C2!!!!!!