Saturday, June 05, 2010

Love One Another Constantly



Hi guys! Happy Saturday -- hope everyone is having a great weekend. To address more comments, I'd like to thank Dave for his report of seeing The Exorcist II. Loved the details! And also missing the Walking Man's blog, but he's on hiatus so I send my love that way and a Coney date awaits!

In the good writing news category, I won second place in the Nerve Cowboy chapbook contest this year! I'm very happy to say that Love One Another Constantly will be published this fall. I'll give you guys all the details as the time nears. I"m dedicating this one to my constant Detroit crew (you guys know Jodi and Mark and Robin) and with special acknowledgment love to Charles, Lana, Jason, Rob, Tim, Heff, Cheri, Laura, Dave and all those who read. comment, and keep me writing. I'm working on a longer project today, but I'll be back tomorrow. If you dare, visit my Detroit photography blog, Detroit Proper. Like the city itself, it longs for your company. Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I read every day. :D

Charles Gramlich said...

How exciting about the chapbook. Congratulations. I'm not surprised and I'll be looking forward to reading it when it's available. congrats again.

G. B. Miller said...

Congrats on the chapbook.

Yay! I get to know another published somebody!

Lana Gramlich said...

Congrats on the award--that's wonderful news! :)