Friday, April 30, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood



Hi everyone -- it's a beautiful day in the D and I'll be back with photographs from around the way soon! My friend Cal is a true yogi (unlike me who just takes the class from time to time) and said in a workshop he heard the following quote which I thought I would share: "You think you're stuck with your body? Well, buddy I've got news for you. Maybe your body feels stuck with you." Something to think about when indulging in the standard body hatred. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

my body used to be bored with me but now that it's getting older it tolerates me better.

the walking man said...

I have room enough for a few more scars so the body is happy to stick around with me for a while longer yet.

Jason said...

Ha! So true.

jodi said...

Oh, Michelle. My poor old bod! It's seen, heard, and felt so much.xo