Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stardust Memories




Hi all -- thanks so much for all the truly lovely comments yesterday! You guys are the very best. Here's a picture of me as a wee one preparing for Detroit. Most of my childhood shots are in the sun (as Dave pointed out -- from the Sunbelt to the Rustbelt and loving it!), so this is a rarity. Now I know a lot of my readers don't like Woody Allen and maybe some of you haven't forgiven him for his recent marriage. I understand. Skip this list. But in no particular order, here's my favorite Woody Allen movies. Will be back tomorrow, my dears.

Manhattan
Stardust Memories
Annie Hall
Husbands and Wives
Crimes and Misdemeanors
Broadway Danny Rose
Hannah and Her Sisters
Match Point

6 comments:

JR's Thumbprints said...

Hey Michelle,
From the looks of it, I see a nuclear explosion in this childhood pic.

the walking man said...

All I can say is that the amount of snow pictured is just about the right amount for a winters worth of accumulation.

Was that Angela Dawn playing Fourth of July in December that JR is referring too?

Charles Gramlich said...

neat pic. I don't know if I should post any of my childhood pics or not. I was kinda cute back then! But maybe already weird.

Anonymous said...

From the looks of it, I see a nuclear explosion in this childhood pic.

JR, it isn't a nuclear explosion! Think, man! It's Texas!

Obviously a refinery fire!

Michelle,

I hold nothing against Woody Allen. We Americans understand that our artists are weirdoes and love them for it! Why do you think that Harvey Levin of TMZ has more money than God?

But, judging from your list, you obviously like the later, artsy-fartsy Woody Allen. Here is my list:

Sleeper
Annie Hall
Bananas
Take the Money and Run
Love and Death

jodi said...

Snowbunny! You and your Mom are so beautiful. Bundle up babe, winter is here! P.S. what booze goes good in hot choclate? xo

Lana Gramlich said...

I don't mind Woody Allen. His book, "Side Effects" had my sides splitting.