Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best Gifts, Worst Gifts



One of my favorite book titles is Best Pills, Worst Pills. It's not the most exciting read, but I've always enjoyed reading about side effects for some reason. In that spirit, I want to write a remix called Best Gifts, Worst Gifts. The worst gift I ever got was a bowl of candy infested with ants which kept biting me as I played Santa under the tree while everyone else sat on their unbitten asses. As for best gifts, I've gotten many wonderful gifts. (Thanks again for the absinthe, Mark!) I'm the kind of person who is easy to buy for because my tastes are very defined. But I have a lot of the difficult types on my list. So in the spirit of one week until Christmas, give me your best gift, worst gift experiences. I'd love to hear ideas, great stories, horror stories, whatever you have. More soon, my dears!

Michelle's Spell of the Day
"Our hearts our drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see." George Russell

Cocktail Hour
Video soon, my dears!

Benedictions and Maledictions
Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three card poker in Winsor is the best.--The Cincinnati Kid

jodi said...

Hi Honey, I don't really like recieving gift--prefer to give 'em. Did you win or lose? Or just pose pretty?

the walking man said...

no es nada


The best gift I ever received from a human was a yellow belladonna flower. That was one amazing salad.

The worst, there was some crazy person who kept mailing me George W Bush Memorabilia. Now whenever I go to my refrigerator I see his face and wish I was eating the black belladonna salad.

Jason said...

Worst: my brother and I one year received matching Cleveland Browns sweat suits. Not even huge football fans, why wouldn't we have gotten Detroit Lions sweat suits?