Sunday, May 03, 2009

We Stopped At Perfect Days




Hi readers! Thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes! I'm posting a picture of a place that I love, if only for the name -- The Perfect Cafe. Everyone should eat here once in their lives -- it reminds me of the Richard Brautigan poem, "We Stopped At Perfect Days." I'm going to post the wedding cake martini soon -- got to get the mojo going to make the best one ever. It's the kind of drink that is perfect for a dessert. Hope you're having a great Sunday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a simple as that.--R. Brautigan

jodi said...

Dear Michelle, Detroit is rife with little cafe's. Looks like you found the "perfect" one! My favorite is "Janet's Lunch" in Grosse Pointe Park. They make pancakes from scratch with fresh strawberries! YUM! xo

Anonymous said...

You don't have to join a singles group to meet people!!! So come on in to Kroger and celebrate Cinco de Mayo!!!!--Mr. Whipple and Artie the bagger

the walking man said...

We stopped at perfect days
and got out of the car.
The wind glanced at her hair.
It was as simple as that.
I turned to say something--R.B.


I bought a phone just like that for the old lady because she likes 'em. It is OK for answering calls but not very good for responding to automated menus. I would say that while a perfect phone...it is not without it's shortcomings.

Anonymous said...

It's a simple.--Fredirico Condolini

Charles Gramlich said...

So far so good.