Thursday, October 08, 2009

Vampira




Thanks for all the great comments yesterday! Working hard to complete a short novel and enjoying it. I'll be posting more tomorrow so stay tuned. Sit back, make yourself a Vampira, and get ready for the greatest holiday of the year.

Michelle's Spell of the Day
"I did not know how to paint or even what to paint, but I knew I had to begin."
— Margaret Atwood

Cocktail Hour
The Vampira

1 ounce Centenario plato tequila
1 cup mango fruit nectar
½ ounce freshly squeezed lime
2 ½ ounces freshly squeezed blood orange juice

Fill a tall glass with ice. Add tequila, nectar and lime. Mix. Carefully spoon the blood orange juice over the top and don't mix so it drips down like blood.

Benedictions and Maledictions
Happy Thursday! And hi to Dave, love the analogy in your comment!

4 comments:

the walking man said...

Tell me again how tequila anything is going to cure a hangover? I think that would more likely set the dog barking again as it waits for another moon to howl at.

Anonymous said...

Michelle:

Complete non sequitur, but when will copies of Screen Test be available?

jodi said...

Beautiful Bella(NOT Lugosi!), I can so identify with the Margaret Atwood quote. Altho I am a lousy painter, sometimes I get the overwhelming urge just to DO it. The results are so so visually, but I feel so much better. Just me bein' arty I guess. Never got that painting class with Cal....

Charles Gramlich said...

Vampire nation!