Monday, October 26, 2009

The Shortest Story I Have Ever Written



When Love Dies

I said I felt bad, but what I meant was that I was mired in a state of emotional poverty, a spiritual wilderness of the like I had not seen before and he said, Pass the Twinkies, will you? I had a plastic Twinkie the Kid outfit just for them, but I never took the time to put them inside it, you see, never cared enough. That might be the only explanation you need.

Michelle's Spell of the Day
"If you don't hurry up and let life know what you want, life will damned soon show you what you'll get." Robertson Davies

Cocktail Hour
Okay, I cannot get into Heff's Bar and Grill for some reason. What's with the Studio 54 business, Heff? Where do I go for a review of the current Playboy?

Benedictions and Maledictions
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

the walking man said...

Yea me neither. Lucky enough if I tossed one over.

Charles Gramlich said...

Definitely illustrates a lack of substantive communication between these characters

Anonymous said...

Twinkiess'!!!!--Short bus and Special

Heff said...

I'm currently on "Blogcation", and EVERYONE has been locked out, lol.

Marge Simpson on the cover of Playboy ? Ok, a quick review : "Shit Sandwhich".