Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Itsy Bitsy Spider Collection













Hey guys, hope you're having a great weekend! I'm posting a few Halloween accessories shots and the first look at my Halloween costume, the Bride of Frankenstein. I tried to do the silver bolt streaks in my hair, but the Spooky Silver I purchased at CVS was a bit of a bust and burned the eyes like hell as it dripped into them. Do not do this. Seriously. I like spiders a lot, fear snakes beyond all reason. Go figure. Will be back at you later with a new post!

8 comments:

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

I by all my costumes here: I by all my costumes here: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1715915..

Charles Gramlich said...

That necklace is especially cool.

jodi said...

Girly Girl, you ARE the Queen of all things Halloween! I have some spider tights, too! Got a Halloween snack recipe for ya: Mix 1 bag of Brach's (they must be Brach's) caramel (NOT caramel apple) candy corn with equal parts of cocktail peanuts. (B sure to use the good salty, greasy kind) It looks cute and tastes like a fresh PayDay candy bar. Perfect mix of protien and carbs too! xx

boneman said...

And, for those with teeth and removable eyes, don't forget your friendly neighborhood, eyeball carrying spiders!

So friendly they are that they bring flowers every morning.
Wait...
Is that a porcelain rose?
Now, where in the dickens would a couple of spiders dig up a....
oh, nevermind.
We probably don't want to know, anyway...

the walking man said...

Charles you know you'd rather be the pink ribbon the spider on the necklace is eyeballing.

Anonymous said...

My dear, I believe you out-chest Elsa Lanchester herself!

Great look!

Lana Gramlich said...

Halloween's just the BEST holiday, isn't it?