Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Make Yourself Small


Hey guys, the time is here! Make Yourself Small is at the printers. I hope this November is finding everyone well and ready for the holidays, if one can be such a thing. I'll be posting more pictures and more commentary soon. Life is getting crazy, what with being in mourning over Kim Kardashian's ill-fated union, the Occupy movement doing its thing, and Herman Cain being accused of more than just thinking Godfather's Pizza is actually good pizza. I've been drowning in a sea of work and black clothes (if I think about how much time in my life I have spent and will spend searching for a black sweater in a pile of black clothes, I could weep -- it's roughly equal to the time it might take someone to write three books), but I remain in good spirits. More soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cover!--J. Cousteau

Anonymous said...

Great cover!

Anonymous said...

It's tough to make yourself small when you're the poet laureate--P. Levine

Charles Gramlich said...

Excellent!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, nice cover. Keep me posted, Michelle, so I can brag about you on Wapshott. Ginger

Sean said...

I can't wait to steep in your latest work, Michelle! Live a little and try a red sweater, will you?

Keep doing great things for yourself and let me know how to help. I'm always on your side.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful design, and very nice blurbs going on there.

The best to you, of course.