Tuesday, September 06, 2011

My Own Making


Thanks for all the great feedback on the post about the signs. I think my old sign would have read, Trapped in A Hell of My Own Making, Room For Two. Not sure what the current sign would read -- have to give it more thought! Working on a new essay which I'll post soon. Hope you guys had a great Labor Day weekend!

Michelle's Spell of the Day
"I dress to kill, but tastefully." Freddie Mercury

Cocktail Hour
Hung returns for Season Three in less than a month -- oh happy day!

Benedictions and Maledictions
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

In response to Freddy's quote, "I dress to avoid being killed."

Anonymous said...

"I tastefully kill to avoid getting dressed."

--M McConaughey

Write and be well, if not happy. Hell has no place for you.

Anonymous said...

Wore my union jacket to class today in the rain! Jimmy Hoffa lives! Those sons of bitches!!!--Battle of the Overpass