Friday, August 26, 2011

Are You Going To Go My Way?


Hi everyone -- hope the start to the weekend is a good one. Thanks so very much about your kind comments about the pictures -- all were taken in Detroit!


Saw two signs this week from people trying to get a ride somewhere -- Travelin, Broke and Sexy was the first one from a cute couple both wearing matching knee high striped socks and the other said, Stranded Due To Poor Decisions and Bad Men. Both made me smile and made me think what I would put on a sign to explain my life. I couldn't think of anything near as snappy as the first two so I put the challenge to you guys -- If you had a sign, what would it say and where are you trying to go?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sign would say:
"Wanna car-pool, I won't kill you"

the walking man said...

"Wandering, will discuss everything including politics, religion, and poetry. I have my own cigarettes."

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

Lost my mind in New York City.
Please help me get back to find it!

Charles Gramlich said...

I don't think I'm that inventive. Love those though.

Anonymous said...

day at a time
my Cajun Queen
Rockin'Mama D
R2C2Shazammm!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lone bald eagle lookin' for a whuppin'!--Q. Crisp

jodi said...

Michelle, my sign would say, "My feet are killing me and I need a cocktail!" xo

Anonymous said...

Bad studingorent/reasonably good listener