Saturday, December 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Shawn!



Hi everyone! Thanks for all the kind comments on the last few excerpts. I'm working dilligently to be done by the end of the year so I can ring in the new year with a sense of joy and happiness instead of the usual mix of despondency and resignation. As for the prize winners from my Halloween contest, your prizes are in the mail as of Monday because life got very hectic but all is back to normal now. I'm going to do a post on the movie, Milk, this weekend but first I want to wish a very happy birthday to my dear Shawn! Happy Birthday, Bamms! Here's hoping for a wonderful year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your friend. any friend of yours, i love.

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds like you have some momentum going. Cool! Happy bday to your friend.

Scott said...

Michelle, Happy B-Day to yuor friend. Take care!

Unknown said...

Thanks Dear Pebbles!!
Much love,
Bamms

jodi said...

Okay Girly, I want the skinny on the Pebbles and Bam Bam! xoxo